#SocialMediaPearls Internet Radio Episode 5: Social Media Conversations
There is a notion that many of the social network sites generate a lot of noise and that much of the information is only worthy for frivolous past-time. Perhaps an extreme view but I am sure there is an element of truth in that statement. In fact, I was one of them when it came to Twitter. Then I saw the light as I explained in an earlier post. So what about you? Perhaps you have decided to enter the social space but now you are wondering how to start the communication process and begin to start building those relationships? You are wondering “What are the best sites for the best return?” What conversations? You want to put your best foot forward and at the same time you want to build value.
Well this episode, “ The Social Media Conversations” is for you. Simon Hamer and Brandie McCallum will join me as my guests to discuss how they have leveraged their online conversations into real business value.
This episode will discuss why would you pick one site over another? We will discuss “etiquette” and how to leverage your network, social conversations and build business value. So Join me on June 14th 8:00pm EST on Voice America, Social Media Pearls Internet Radio Show.
- #SocialMediaPearls Internet Radio Episode 2: What Is Social Media In The Workplace? (socialmediapearls.com)
- 16 Characteristics of The Social Workplace | Social Media Pearls (scoop.it)
- Why You Should Complement Your Social Media Efforts With Internet Radio (socialmediapearls.com)
- What Social Media Subscribers Think: 10 Reminders (socialmediapearls.com)
- Is Your Business Ready To Be Social And Become An Earned Wicked Wiki-Brand? | Social Media Pearls (scoop.it)
- 16 Characteristics of The Social Workplace (socialmediapearls.com)
- #SocialMediaPearls Internet Radio Episode 4: The Social Media Pearls Toolkit (socialmediapearls.com)