In the video-clip below, I share an overview of the show.
Here are the 10 Reminders My Subscribers shared with our listeners:
- Make the language less technical.
- Zero comments does not mean zero engagement; visitors are cautious about comments especially with the sense of permanency related to comments.
- Quick, succinct and valuable content is a winning combination.
- Make your social practice human and fun.
- Social connectivity is still rated as a high value for participating
- Professional development and How Tos are valuable topics for subscribers.
- Good content curation is highly valued.
- Blog with good storytelling- consistently.
- Polls presents a quick alternative to commenting.
- Subscribers are concerned about the level of control they may or may not have on their information which is one of the reasons they may not comment.
- Internet Radio Episode 1: What Is Social Media From A Subscriber’s Perspective? (socialmediapearls.com)
- #SocialMediaPearls Internet Radio Episode 2: What Is Social Media In The Workplace? (socialmediapearls.com)
- 10 Steps To Curate Your Social Media Content With Scoop.it for Increased Value | Social Media Pearls (scoop.it)